Untimely Goodbye By Desiree Cady

Untimely Goodbye

Our journey is ending far too soon
We have only just met
I'm not ready to say goodbye
Not prepared for it to end just yet

In my head I had dreams
Of building a life together
Now it seems that's all changed
As quickly as the weather

I know it's not your fault
And it's not what you would choose
We just found this new love
One we are nowhere near ready to lose

Not sure now just what
Our future is going to bring
But let me tell you this
I want you to know this one thing

You came into my life
Like a breath of fresh air
Picked me up and gave me strength
Showed me how someone can truly care

I will never forget what it is
That you and I share in our hearts
The love I have for you will still be real
Even when we are miles apart.

©2017 Desiree Cady All Rights Reserved



Bio
I am a 33 year old mother of two beautiful girls who have been my saving grace. After a brutal attack a few years ago, I have been plagued by PTSD. After the attack and a few suicide attempts, I vowed to tell my story and help inspire others to get help and to know that they are not alone. 
I am currently wrapping up two manuscripts for publication and am set to be published in an upcoming anthology that will come out mid - November.
You can find more of my work at
Www.Facebook.com/Gemini.allure 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady