Sweet Memories by Desiree Cady

I can still feel your breath on my skin
Your lips down my spine
I can still taste your kiss
As your lips touch mine

I can still hear the sound of your voice
As you whisper my name
The touch of your hands
As they slide down my frame

As clear as the memories
Are in my head
I wish we were in the flesh
Reliving them instead

©2017 Desiree Cady All Rights Reserved

Bio
I am a 33 year old mother of two beautiful girls who have been my saving grace. After a brutal attack a few years ago, I have been plagued by PTSD. After the attack and a few suicide attempts, I vowed to tell my story and help inspire others to get help and to know that they are not alone. 
I am currently wrapping up two manuscripts for publication and am set to be published in an upcoming anthology that will come out mid - November.
You can find more of my work at
Www.Facebook.com/Gemini.allure 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady