I Ate The Bait by Michael Marrotti

I ate the bait
till I choked 
manipulated
my thoughts
into a belief

Maybe this
time around
he'll carry out
the mantra

America First!
America First!

I didn't vote
for another war
that would benefit
the Zionists 

I didn't vote 
for another
banking conquest
the Rothschild's 
already have 
enough to eat 

This vote 
was for the 
indigenous
goyim of 
America

Not 
the Synagogue
of Satan
who exploits
our fears 
if need be 
into a global 
catastrophe

To attain 
what little is left
the chosen
choose the wars

They'll label this 
anti-Semitic
misleading rhetoric
they'll vilify it
or even suppress it 
they'll call it anything 
but the truth



Michael Marrotti is an author from Pittsburgh with a chemical imbalance and lack of patience. His writing has propagated the small press like chlamydia in Beechview. He's been faithfully volunteering at the Light Of Life Rescue Mission for the past three years now, the man believes in action.  His chapbook, FDA Approved Poetry is available on Amazon. He can be contacted here: michaelmarrotti@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gently in Nature by Michael Griffith

Grounded Angel By Desiree Cady